24HPM2 comprises different moments for training and autonomous learning:
- 12 hours synchronous, where training and problem solving happen in a coordinated sequence;
- 12 hours asynchronous moments, including:
- Training webinars (online and recorded for future viewing), team building workshops and
- Project challenges to respond to, focusing on technical and behavioral project management competences, creating a competition among the teams, relying on successful team work;
- A set of challenges, driven by a project case scenario, for teams to practice and develop their skills and techniques.
This competition part of the event is designed to challenge the participants’ technical skills and competences, creating and exploring teamwork, leadership and communicationsituations, a balanced mix of training episodes and a serious game supported on a project cenario that provides the environment to strengthen technical and soft skills fundamental to the job of project manager.
A permanent focus, involving self-analysis and specific guidance, will be given to team building and soft skills promotion, as a contribution to great project management, around PM2 Mindsets for Project Management.
Recognizing that project management is fundamentally team work, this will be a team-based event, providing the context to strengthen team building skills, required for every Project Manager when building effective project teams. Communication is the vital energy of any project, amplified by the fact that online collaboration and virtual teams are the new normal.
This online event will provide a test bed for team coordination and collaboration, a challenging environment for the development and mastering of communication and team building skills.